Keeping You Safe | Health & Safety Measures at Jones Hall
> Before You Arrive
> Your Concert Experience
> Following the Performance
The health and safety of our patrons, musicians, and staff is our top priority. The Houston Symphony, together with advice from multiple medical advisors and recommendations by the CDC, is implementing the below safety measures for upcoming concerts:
Current safety measures include:
- Mask-wearing is optional for all audience members while inside of Jones Hall; patrons must provide their own mask if they opt to wear one
- All Houston Symphony staff, ushers, musicians are vaccinated
- The Encore Café and in-hall bars will be open, and food and drink will be permitted in bar areas
- Cash will not be accepted at the box office, Encore Café, or in-hall bars
- No food is allowed inside the auditorium
- Patrons may bring drinks into the auditorium for POPS Series concerts and Symphony Specials. Drinks are not permitted inside the auditorium for Classical concerts
We recognize that, even with safety measures, some patrons may not feel comfortable attending in person and we are committed to bringing live music to you, wherever you are. Learn more about watching Symphony concerts from home.
- Please self-assess your health before leaving home.
- Don't forget your tickets. Before leaving home, make sure you have your mailed ticket, print-at-home ticket, or e-ticket available on your mobile device.
- Face covering optional
- Credit or debit card only; no cash
- No-touch paid parking is available at the Market Square Garage and the Theater District Parking Garage (credit or debit card payment only).
- For those parking in the Theater District Garage, the courtyard level entrance will be reserved for those needing mobility assistance.
Your Concert Experience
Here’s what to expect when you get to Jones Hall:
- Low- to no-touch concert experience with increased cleaning of all high-touch surfaces
- Restrooms have been upgraded with no-touch handwashing
- Sanitization stations will be placed throughout the hall
- Intermission will resume for all concerts, with the exception of noted concerts
For any questions, please contact the Patron Services Center at 713.224.7575, Monday–Saturday from noon to 6 p.m.
If you’re not signed up to receive Houston Symphony emails, register now to ensure that you receive important concert and safety updates.