Support from our institutional partners—corporations, foundations, and government funders—is vital in our mission to serve our community through access to world-class musical experiences. By investing in one of the most prominent arts organizations in Houston, these generous partners are able to maximize the impact of their philanthropy by supporting our artistic initiatives, music education programs, and robust community engagement activities.
Let our innovative team create a customized opportunity that provides a significant benefit to the community and ROI for your company.
Tim Dillow, Director, Corporate Relations
Christina Trunzo, Director, Foundation Relations
Raise your company profile and help transform our community
Partnering with the Houston Symphony raises your company profile and makes a meaningful impact on our community. Sponsorships range from $10,000 to $250,000 and are customized to fit each company’s goals.
Depending on investment level, benefits may include:
- VIP tickets and pre-concert entertainment, with concierge service
- Exclusive access to unique experiences for clients and customers
- Recognition as a donor on Houston Symphony marketing and advertising — reaching hundreds of thousands of potential customers as part of a $1.7 million campaign each season
- Engagement and networking with other business leaders on the Houston Symphony Society Board of Trustees
- Employee volunteer opportunities
By supporting the Houston Symphony, your company will impact more than 46,000 elementary, middle and high school students each year through our Education and Community Programs. Your investment helps us improve the quality of education in Greater Houston; serve neighborhoods and schools that wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity to experience the arts; improve the quality of life in our city; and help make Houston a more attractive place to live and work.
Corporate partnership opportunities include:
- Concert Sponsorship, from $10,000 — includes tickets and entertainment benefits, as well as branding opportunities
- Special Event Sponsorship, from $7,500 — high-profile events allow you to cultivate high-net prospects and clients in a spectacular setting
- Education & Community Sponsorship, from $5,000 — make an impact on Houstonians of all ages by underwriting programs for underserved children and families (includes volunteer opportunities)
- Project Sponsorship, from $10,000 — these unique, often high-profile initiatives can bring positive attention to your company, while having a lasting impact on Houstonians
– John Rydman, Spec’s Wines, Spirits & Finer Foods / Spec’s Charitable Foundation