Health & Safety Update:
Due to travel restrictions on artists and conductors, and the distancing necessary to ensure our musicians’ safety, there may be changes to originally announced programming. Updated programming will be announced on an ongoing basis. Ticket holders for the 20-21 season may exchange into an upcoming performance or donate the value of their ticket(s). Learn more. Learn more
We make every effort to create the best possible experience for our patrons. Please review the information below to learn about ticket policies and requests. Questions? We’re happy to help! Call our Patron Services Center at 713.224.7575, Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
Please note that only tickets purchased directly from the Houston Symphony’s website and Box Office are verified. All third party sales are at your own risk and may not be legitimate. The Houston Symphony Box Office does not have access to any orders made on other websites. Please contact the Patron Services Center for any questions.
Please contact our Patron Services Center to exchange into a different concert. Due to an increased volume of calls, please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
What are my ticket options?
Below are options for ticket holders:
- Exchange your tickets for another scheduled performance in the season. Some exceptions for exchanges may apply.
- Donate the value of your ticket back to the Houston Symphony. You will receive a tax receipt for the value of your ticket. Online form for ticket donation
- Apply the value of your ticket towards a subscription. Subscriptions are more important than ever in supporting the Symphony. Contact us online or by phone at 713.224.7575.
- Other options: You may contact us online or by phone at 713.224.7575 during operating hours, when our Patron Services Center representatives will be able to assist you: Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
Can’t use or exchange a season ticket? Donate the ticket prior to the performance for a tax deduction in accordance with the tax code. Seats will be released, and a tax donation receipt will be mailed when donated tickets are received prior to a concert.
- Online donation requests may be submitted up to 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance.
- Donations via phone or in person can be made up to three hours prior to the performance.
- Once you donate a ticket, your donation is final and the ticket is immediately made available for re-sale.
Phone: 713.224.7575, Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
In Person: At the Patron Services Center, located on the Lower Level of Jones Hall for the Performing Arts, open Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
Online: Use this link to donate your tickets.
Thank you for your interest. At this time we are not accepting applications for ticket fundraising requests.
The Box Office opens 60 minutes prior to Houston Symphony performances. We recommend arriving no later than 30 minutes prior to concert start time.
Please note: The Patron Services Center is closed on Sundays and cannot respond to calls. If you need assistance, please leave a message and we will respond to your call the following business day.
Tickets purchased more than one week in advance of a performance will be mailed unless otherwise requested. Tickets ordered within one week of a concert date will be sent electronically. Will Call is currently suspended until further notice.
No problem! Your ticket is re-printable. Simply call us at 713.224.7575 or come to an available Box Office window at the performance. Once tickets are reprinted, past versions are no longer valid.