We make every effort to create the best possible experience for our patrons. Please review the information below to learn about ticket policies and requests. Questions? We’re happy to help! Call our Patron Services Center at 713.224.7575, Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
Please note that only tickets purchased directly from the Houston Symphony’s website and Box Office are verified. All third party sales are at your own risk and may not be legitimate. The Houston Symphony Box Office does not have access to any orders made on other websites. Please contact the Patron Services Center for any questions.
Contact our Patron Services Center to exchange into a different concert. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
Phone: 713.224.7575, 12 noon–6 p.m., Monday–Saturday
WHAT ARE MY TICKET OPTIONS?
- Exchange tickets for another scheduled performance in the season. Some exceptions or fees may apply. Tickets may not be exchanged for Symphony Specials or Summer Series performances. The Houston Symphony reserves the right to refuse exchange privileges into or out of any performance without written notice.
- 6+ concert package subscribers: Free exchanges
- Less than 6 concert subscribers: $5 exchanges
- Single Ticket Exchanges: $15
- Donate the value of your ticket back to the Houston Symphony. You will receive a tax receipt for the value of your ticket.
- Apply the value of your ticket towards a subscription. Support the Symphony with a subscription. Contact us online or by phone at 713.224.7575 to apply ticket value towards a package purchase.
Can’t use or exchange a season ticket? Donate the ticket prior to the performance for a tax deduction in accordance with the tax code. Seats will be released, and a tax donation receipt can be mailed when donated tickets are received prior to a concert.
- Online donation requests may be submitted up to 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance.
- Donations via phone or in person can be made up to three hours prior to the performance.
- Once you donate a ticket, your donation is final and the ticket is immediately made available for re-sale.
Phone: 713.224.7575, Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
In Person: At the Patron Services Center, located on the lower level of Jones Hall for the Performing Arts, open Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m, or visit an available Box Office window before a performance.
Thank you for your interest. At this time we are not accepting applications for ticket fundraising requests.
The Box Office opens 60 minutes prior to Houston Symphony performances. We recommend arriving no later than 30 minutes prior to concert start time.
Tickets purchased more than one week in advance of a performance will be mailed unless otherwise requested. Tickets ordered within one week of a concert date will be sent electronically.
No problem! Your ticket is re-printable. Simply call us at 713.224.7575 or come to an available Box Office window at the performance. Once tickets are reprinted, past versions are no longer valid.