Health & Safety Update:
Due to travel restrictions on artists and conductors, and the distancing necessary to ensure our musicians’ safety, there will be changes to originally announced 2020–21 Season programming. Our conductors and artistic staff are planning a reimagined season that retains the spirit of each originally announced program, while offering the chance to explore some fantastic repertoire that you’ll only get to hear this season. Updated programming will be announced on an ongoing basis. Ticket holders may exchange into an upcoming 20–21 performance, donate the value of their ticket(s), or receive a voucher for future use. Learn more
We make every effort to create the best possible experience for our patrons. Please review the information below to learn about ticket policies and requests. Questions? We’re happy to help! Call our Patron Services Center at 713.224.7575, Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
Please note that only tickets purchased directly from the Houston Symphony’s website and Box Office are verified. All third party sales are at your own risk and may not be legitimate. The Houston Symphony Box Office does not have access to any orders made on other websites. Please contact the Patron Services Center for any questions.
Update in 2020: Free ticket exchanges are currently available to all ticket holders. Ticket holders may exchange into an upcoming 2020–21 performance, donate the value of their ticket(s), or receive a voucher for future use. See our concert schedule.
Please contact our Patron Services Center to exchange into a different concert. Due to an increased volume of calls, please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
What are my ticket options?
Below are options for ticket holders:
- Exchange your tickets for another scheduled performance in the 2020–21 season or for a voucher for the value of their purchase, allowing more time to decide on another performance later. Some exceptions for exchanges may apply.
- Donate the value of your ticket back to the Houston Symphony. You will receive a tax receipt for the value of your ticket. Online form for ticket donation
- Apply the value of your ticket towards a subscription for the 2020–21 season. Subscriptions are more important than ever in supporting the Symphony. Contact us online or by phone at 713.224.7575.
- Other options: You may contact us online or by phone at 713.224.7575 during operating hours, when our Patron Services Center representatives will be able to assist you: Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
Can’t use or exchange a season ticket? Donate the ticket prior to the performance for a tax deduction in accordance with the tax code. Seats will be released, and a tax donation receipt will be mailed when donated tickets are received prior to a concert.
- Online donation requests may be submitted up to 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance.
- Donations via phone or in person can be made up to three hours prior to the performance.
- Once you donate a ticket, your donation is final and the ticket is immediately made available for re-sale.
Phone: 713.224.7575, Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
In Person: At the Patron Services Center, located on the Lower Level of Jones Hall for the Performing Arts, open Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
Online: Use this link to donate your tickets.
Thank you for your interest. At this time we are not accepting applications for ticket fundraising requests.
The Box Office opens 90 minutes prior to Houston Symphony performances. We recommend arriving no later than 30 minutes prior to concert start time.
Please note: The Patron Services Center is closed on Sundays and cannot respond to calls. If you need assistance, please leave a message and we will respond to your call the following business day.
Tickets purchased more than one week in advance of a performance will be mailed unless otherwise requested. Tickets ordered within one week of a concert date are scheduled for pickup at Will Call on the date of the performance.
No problem! Your ticket is re-printable. Simply call us at 713.224.7575 or come to an available Box Office window at the performance. Once tickets are reprinted, past versions are no longer valid.