Join the Young Associates Council
The Houston Symphony’s Young Associates Council (YAC) is a philanthropic membership group for young professionals, music aficionados and performing arts supporters interested in exploring symphonic music in Houston’s thriving arts scene.
YAC members are afforded exclusive opportunities to participate in musically-focused events that take place not only in Jones Hall, but also in the city’s most sought-after venues, private homes, and neighborhood social spots. From behind-the-scenes interactions with the musicians of the Houston Symphony to jaw-dropping private performances by world-class virtuosos, the Houston Symphony’s Young Associates Council offers incomparable insight and accessibility to the music and musicians that are shaping the next era of orchestral music.
The Young Associates Council is chaired by Ann Ayre.
Once a member, be sure to subscribe to the exclusive YAC 3-concert subscription package, providing discounted tickets and an opportunity to mingle with other council members.
- Invitations to at least exclusive YAC events and 3 private rehearsals
- Access to a discounted 3-Concert Subscription Package
- Season access to the Patron Donor Lounge and VIP Donor Green Room
- Invitation to a Houston Symphony “Insider Event”
- Access to VIP Premium Ticketing Services and Symphony Concierge
- Discounted tickets to Houston Symphony Special Events: Opening Night Concert and Gala, Wine Dinner and Collector’s Auction, and Houston Symphony Ball
- Complimentary Season Access to Valet Parking ($2,500 level only)
- Invitation to a private Pre-Concert Dinner ($2,500 level only)
Join the Young Associates Council today by following these steps:
1. Use this link to be taken to a page with payment options.
2. In the donation amount fields at the top of the page, select “Other.”
3. Enter either $1,500 or $2,500.
4. Fill out the requested information.
5. Select the Young Associates Council $1,500 or $2,500 membership from the “Designate Your Support” dropdown menu.
6. Use the Submit button to complete the membership.
For questions about the Young Associates Council, please contact:
Julie Busch, Development Officer & Board Relations