The Houston Symphony’s Young Associates Council (YAC) is a philanthropic membership group for young professionals, music aficionados and performing arts supporters 45 years of age and younger who are interested in exploring symphonic music in Houston’s thriving arts scene. Membership includes several benefits, including access to a curated 3-concert subscription package as well as exclusive Young Associates Council events. This engaging, arts-centric program is designed to provide members an opportunity to mingle with their peers and musicians and enjoy live orchestral music.
YAC Membership Benefits
- Invitations to 4 exclusive YAC events and 2 private rehearsals
- Access to a discounted 3- or 6-Concert Subscription Package
- Season access to the Virtuoso Lounge and VIP Donor Green Room
- Access to VIP Premium Ticketing Services and Symphony Concierge
- Discounted tickets to Houston Symphony Special Events: Opening Night Concert and Gala, Wine Dinner and Collector’s Auction, and Houston Symphony Ball
- Complimentary Season Access to Valet Parking ($2,500 level only)
- And other exciting opportunities!
JOIN THE YAC
To participate in Young Associates Council, you must commit to an annual contribution and to a minimum subscription of 3 concerts. To join the YAC, please contact Katie Salvatore, Development Officer and Board Liaison, at email@example.com or at 713.337.8544.