You too can learn to do the Symphony Shuffle! Follow these easy step-by-step instructions and you’ll be on the FAST track to a career in arts administration!
Choose a destination; this is where you’ll find yourself in a few moments time.
1. Stand with feet facing forward, and legs shoulder-width apart.
2. Lean your head down so you can clearly see your feet.
Note: Be sure to keep your head down and your eyes on your feet at all times to ensure you don’t trip; this will also allow you to avoid caloric distractions (such as cookies and donuts) as well as any co-workers that may want to chit-chat while you’re doing the shuffle!
3. Lean forward at a 45° angle, then move your right foot forward.
4. Now, move your left foot forward, you should still be leaning at a 45° angle, as if you’re about to charge forwards.
5. Repeat steps #3 and #4 in rapid succession; try to do this as quickly as possible without running.
6. Once you’ve reached your destination, you’ve done the Symphony Shuffle!
The Symphony Shuffle will:
- Improve your cardio and help build muscle mass!
- Help you get to your sixth meeting of the day on time!
- Allow you to make it to the restroom and back to your desk in 30 seconds flat!
Warning: DO NOT attempt the Symphony Shuffle with heels exceeding two inches in height.