Health & Safety Update: March 2020
To help protect the health and safety of Houston Symphony patrons, staff, and musicians, we have made the difficult decision to cancel programming through May 10. Ticket holders may donate the value of their tickets, receive a voucher for future use, or exchange into an upcoming performance, including select summer and 2020–21 Season concerts. Exchange fees will be waived. Learn more
We make every effort to create the best possible experience for our patrons. Please review the information below to learn about ticket policies and requests. Questions? We’re happy to help! Call our Patron Services Center at 713.224.7575, Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
Please note that only tickets purchased directly from the Houston Symphony’s website and Box Office are verified. All third party sales are at your own risk and may not be legitimate. The Houston Symphony Box Office does not have access to any orders made on other websites. Please contact the Patron Services Center for any questions.
Update in March 2020: Free ticket exchanges are currently available to all ticket holders. You may exchange your tickets for one of the many upcoming 2019–20 Season performances, or for select summer and 2020–21 Season concerts. See our concert schedule.
Contact our Patron Services Center to exchange into a different concert:
Due to an increased volume of calls, please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
What are my ticket options?
- Exchange your tickets for one of the many upcoming 2019–20 Season performances, or for select summer and 2020–21 Season concerts. Exchange fees will be waived. View concert schedule
- Exchange your tickets for a voucher, which can be used at any time.
- Donate the value of your ticket to the Houston Symphony. As a non-profit organization, we rely on our audience. We especially appreciate your support during this time. If you choose to donate your ticket, you do not need to call. The Houston Symphony sincerely thanks you for your donation, and you will receive a tax receipt for the value of your ticket.
Can’t use or exchange a season ticket? Donate the ticket prior to the performance for a tax deduction in accordance with the tax code. Seats will be released, and a tax donation receipt will be mailed when donated tickets are received prior to a concert.
- Online donation requests may be submitted up to 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance.
- Donations via phone or in person can be made up to three hours prior to the performance.
- Once you donate a ticket, your donation is final and the ticket is immediately made available for re-sale.
Phone: 713.224.7575, Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
In Person: At the Patron Services Center, located on the Lower Level of Jones Hall for the Performing Arts, open Monday–Saturday, 12 noon–6 p.m.
Online: Use this link to donate your tickets.
Thank you for your interest. At this time we are not accepting applications for ticket fundraising requests.
The Box Office opens 90 minutes prior to Houston Symphony performances. We recommend arriving no later than 30 minutes prior to concert start time.
Please note: The Patron Services Center is closed on Sundays and cannot respond to calls. If you need assistance, please leave a message and we will respond to your call the following business day.
Tickets purchased more than one week in advance of a performance will be mailed unless otherwise requested. Tickets ordered within one week of a concert date are scheduled for pickup at Will Call on the date of the performance.
No problem! Your ticket is re-printable. Simply call us at 713.224.7575 or come to an available Box Office window at the performance. Once tickets are reprinted, past versions are no longer valid.